Our nest. Our news.

The Eagle Way

Our nest. Our news.

The Eagle Way

Our nest. Our news.

The Eagle Way

Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

Athlete of the Week

Mason Hill — Boys Golf

Mason Hill, a senior and four-year varsity player for the Broomfield Boys golf team has been a consistent high scorer for the team throughout his high school career.

The boys state championship was hosted October 2nd and 3rd in Colorado Springs. Mason placed 24th overall and had a top 10 score the 2nd day.

Tony Ferraro has been coaching boys and girls golf for the last 10 seasons. He has seen many great players go through the program, but “Mason’s leadership and dedication to working hard is top notch,” said Ferraro.

Mason fell in love with golf over 14 years ago after being introduced by his dad. He has worked hard to become a great and consistent player on the green.

Hill’s favorite part of playing for the boys golf team is the Broomfield Cup. The Broomfield Cup is a 1 on 1 tournament hosted by Legacy High School every year.

“He’s the best leader, best worker, hardest worker, and encourages all of the other players on the team as well,” said Ferraro.

Mason displays his leadership skills in the classroom as well, having an outstanding 4.2 GPA. Mason is also a member of the National Honor Society at Broomfield, giving him the opportunity to give back to the community.