Our nest. Our news.

The Eagle Way

Our nest. Our news.

The Eagle Way

Our nest. Our news.

The Eagle Way

Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

Unified Poms

Throughout the school year, students in the ILC participate in many Unified events.
Unified Poms
Allie Brakel

On Saturday, September 30th, Broomfield hosted their first Unified event of the year- Unified Poms. Participants of Unified Poms cheered on the sidelines for the first half of the game, then performed with members of the Poms team on the field during halftime.

Participants of the event included Jadyn Arenas, Briana Cambray, Briyit Cambray, Zoe Coogan, Elizabeth Walter, Jillian Ball, Arianna Inglese, Avery Spadafora, and Miguel Vasquez.

Senior Zoe Coogan, whose favorite unified sport is basketball, said the best part about unified poms was, “dancing and cheering for the football players and hanging out.”

Zoe Coogan (’24) leading the crowd with her cheers.

Ms. Grayson, who runs the Unified Sports as well as the ILC program, said, “Unified Sports give these students the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to show all of the great things [they] are able to do.”

Mrs. Grayson captures a picture of Zoe and Kayci Nguyen (’24).
Elizabeth Walter (’26), ready to perform.
Cienna Wilcox (’24), and Jadyn Arenas (’26).

Other unified sports the program participates in include soccer, basketball, bowling, and Ninja Warrior.

Do you want to get involved? Talk to Ms. Grayson in room 857 for information on joining Best Buddies or helping with Unified Sports!