Our nest. Our news.

The Eagle Way

Our nest. Our news.

The Eagle Way

Our nest. Our news.

The Eagle Way

Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

Broomfield Vs. Dakota Ridge

This Saturday, Broomfield took on Dakota Ridge in an eagle v eagle battle. Last year, Broomfield had secured a 55-24 victory with 7 touchdowns, and this year was no different.
Anthony Cobb 24, catches a pass.
Anthony Cobb ’24, catches a pass.

Indeed, as Eagles QB CT Worley led the team with 191 yards, rushing with two touchdowns. He was closely followed up by Caleb Meehan, the dominating two-way player for the Eagles, as he finished with 164 yards rushing, two touchdowns, four tackles, and one sack.

Alongside him, Senior Brent Harris, finished with one rushing touchdown and six solo tackles. Backup quarterback, Darien Jackson, also had an amazing day: passing for two touchdowns on only six pass attempts.

Anthony Cobb had his best scoring game of the season, racking up two total touchdowns for 56 yards on 4 receptions, he is currently averaging 13.6 yards per catch.

The Eagles ended up winning by 28 points with a score of 49-21. The Eagles are currently ranked number four in 4A and 20th overall in Colorado.

Brent Harris (’24), rushing for a touchdown with Caleb Meehan (’24) cheering him on.

Next week, they go up against Aurora Central, who currently has two wins and four losses on the season coming off of a 55-0 win against Adams City. Last year, the Eagles won 42-0 with six total touchdowns.

Can the Eagles win and start a two game win streak, or will they fall to four and three on the season?

View Comments (1)