Lil’ Poms, Lot’s of Fun!

Claire Tetro, Staff Writer

Next Friday, January 26th, the poms team is hosting their annual Lil’ Poms Clinic for young and aspiring dancers! Participants will learn a dance routine choreographed by pom team members, and perform at halftime of the girls varsity basketball game. The clinic begins at 4:30 in the Auxiliary gym, but participants are welcome to come early to start the fun or get registered! In addition to dancing, participants will get the opportunity to meet members of the pom team and make new friends with other dancers. Junior, Sierra George said, “Dancers can expect to have fun and meet new friends that enjoy dancing as much as they do. They also get to see what they can do in high school with poms as well as learning a new dance.” The dance routine participants will learn was specially choreographed by juniors of the pom team. Not only will participants learn an amazing dance, but they will enjoy a dinner with the team and spend time with new friends. After a fun practice and dinner, dancers will perform for family and friends at halftime of the girls basketball game, which will be held in the Eagle Gym. When the clinic is over, dancers will get to go home with both a tshirt and poms! Coach Carrie Nitchoff said, “What any participant can expect from going to Lil’ Poms is a lot of fun. The poms worked so hard to make an amazing and memorable experience for our newest Eagles, and they will not only enjoy themselves but they will learn what it is like to be a member of our Eagle Family and be apart of our Eagle Nation.” For more information or to answer any possible questions about the clinic, contact a pom team member or visit www.broomfieldpoms.com to download the informational form.