Pranks Galore

Some April Fools

Pranks+Galore

Kristina Heller, Staff Writer

Pranks Glore

In honor of April Fools coming up the teachers decided to share the craziest pranks they have pulled. And the craziest prank a student pulled on them.

Ms. Nitchoff, a physical science and biology teacher, said, “The prank I pulled was actually on another teacher. We snuck into his room and turned EVERYTHING upside down.” Ms. Nitchoff said that they even flipped the desks upside down. Then, that teacher that she pranked got her back: “…it was right around Thanksgiving and when I came into my classroom in the morning, there was a giant LIVE turkey walking around my classroom! He stayed there ALL DAY (pooped all over the place), and then my friend came back to get it after school.”

Another prank a teacher pulled was by Mr. Marchi, a social studies teacher. He said, “I ‘baked’ the class a pan of brown ‘E’s (brown construction paper cut into ‘E’ shapes).” So be careful of food being offered that day, who knows it may be a pan of paper “Es.”

Quite a few students have pulled pranks on the teachers. For instance, Ms. Bryner, a language arts and theater teacher, said that she has a weird fear of birds. Her students, knowing this, decided to decorate the entire classroom, including her office, in geese photos. She said that for the entire day she had to look at pictures of geese.

Ms. Courtney, an AP Lang teacher, had quite a scare because of a prank pulled by a student. She asked a student to help her put some posters up. This student was very tall and was standing on the desk to put the posters up. She warned the student to be careful, but the warning didn’t help. He fell off the desk onto the floor. The next day he came in with crutches. Ms. Courtney thought she was going to be sued and would be fired for allowing a student to be on the desks in the first place. She said that the student acted very hurt for the first five minutes of class. Thankfully, the student was just pretending to be injured and Ms. Courtney just got a scare.

Have a good April Fools! Who knows, maybe you’ll have a turkey in the class with you.