The Eagle Way

Give Your Blood!

NHS hosts their biannual Bonfils Blood Drive on Friday October 18th

Back to Article
Back to Article

Give Your Blood!

Chloe Wolz, Staff Writer

The time has come for another Bonfils Blood Drive put on by the National Honor Society.

This year’s drive is on Friday, October 18th in the Eagle Gym and donations will be collected in the concession room. Students ages 16 and 17 can donate with a signed-parent acknowledgement form, and 18-year-old students can donate on their own accord.

Anyone wanting to donate must be in good general health and at least 110 lbs. Donors must have a full meal at least a half an hour prior to donation, and they need to be overly hydrated (starting at least 24 hours before).

Single needle piercings and tattoos are allowed as long as it was in a state-approved center.

All students must bring their ID to the drive in order to donate. If you are interested in donating blood for those who need it, please register here.

If the desired appointment time is full, walk-in appointments are allowed. If you have any questions please contact Sam Hahn (12), Riley Judd (12), Nathan Dishongh (12) or Mrs. Malecha.

One hour of your time can save up to three lives – thank you for your ongoing support.  

Chloe Wolz, Staff Writer

Chloe Wolz is a Senior at Broomfield High School. She enjoys being involved in the school along with the surrounding community. Chloe loves all types of...